Friday, February 20, 2009

Disney’s Dreamers Academy with Steve Harvey

From last Thursday to Sunday, I have been blogging for Disney’s Dreamers Academy with Steve Harvey. I wrote almost 20 posts over the four days which you can read here. It was a lot of work (I was up until 3AM and 4AM on two of the nights!), but it was so worth it. This has been one of the best experiences of my life. What I learned/was reminded of was this truth:

If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney


If you have some time this week, definitely go over and read my posts on the Steve Harvey Blog. There is so much valuable information and inspiring stories (of the Dreamers, speakers, parents, etc.) there. I’m sure that in reading what was experienced, you too will learn/be reminded to dream (it’s not just for kids!). (Parents of teens will especially enjoy these posts!)

No comments: